Monday, February 22, 2016

जाटों का हारियाणा????

The whole city was sealed, Military forces were patrolling right outside my house.... My dad who is 65+ and is diabetic too could not manage one or half a litre of milk for a cup of tea in two days everything being shut; Many people including Old Aged, ladies and even kids were awake all night to guard their small shops so that no anti social animal should burn them out of their greed....
Why- Just for a little percentage of reservation?
Who- The locals of Haryana??
I live in Haryana. I was born & brought up in Haryana. I have seen land prices multiply like anything in Haryana then why this need or I should say greed of being called as nothing but BACKWARD?
I am a Punjabi (Multani) living in Haryana, a minority whose grandparents migrated from Pakistan after abandoning  their everything to start a new life from scratch during partition crisis. If I do not want a reservation for me then why the locals?

Many of my friends are Haryanvi (Jaats), we have gone to same schools and played together. NO OFFENCE but a friendly question to all of them, may be to understand their version of story "Why? Why this greed? Why this civil war? Lets assume you get this so called reservation but after that would you guys be able to call yourself 'A JAAT' as proudly as you do now?"

To sum up my post I would recall a verse we used to write in our Paragraphs on Haryana for Hindi Assignments:

देसाँ मा देस हारियाणा,
ज़ित दूध दही का खाणा।।

Lets not defame 'OUR HARIYANA' frens, thats all I can say.... #Jaat #JaatReservation #Reservation #JaatAndolan

No comments:

Post a Comment