Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Ka Funda...



Fridaysss!! I guess, for all of us the day holds some special meaning… especially the ones in cooperate world like me. As many people so many ways to express their Friday Feel… Some call it Friday Fun and some may give it a name of Friday Fever… So, here I am also coming up with my Friday Funda’s…

To start with, let me put here something that I have already put somewhere in this blog...




Kill the Kulprit...

R u sad coz yor boyfriend/girlfriend doesn’t call you??
Change yor number immediately
n don give d new no. to him/her.
Now they can not call
you n u can’t b sad expectin their call

1 comment:

  1. description of the difference between the left and the right filled under "Timeless Posts" on his blog:
    http://artmarketer.blogspot.com/2009/10/data-unveils-highest-speed-of-ddr3.html

    ReplyDelete