Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Me and She



Sometimes I feel like there are two me's in me...

First 'me' is the one that was born with me... very gracious.. far from the real world... always lost in her own dreams... with pure heart and soft soul... who loves to love n care everyone around... this ‘me’ will always forgive essences who did something not good to 'me'... ‘me‘ does not even know that there exists something else also which is not the truth...

And the other is ‘she’.. ‘she’ kept coming into as I grew up... ‘she’ is a lady with pride... constantly obtaining chattels from outside world... very practical n daring... keeps d world beneath her feet... 'she' will never forget d affairs that went bad n d reason behind... ‘she’ is a perfect liar…

Both keep on conflicting each other but at times they are complementary too …

Whenever ‘me’ being feeble, gets hurt ‘she’ takes domination n rebukes ‘me’ to not shed tears bothering about futile things n foreign particles…. n when ‘she’ is trying to take wrong path out of her impatience n aggressiveness ‘me’ silently holds her hand n projects her to d precise trajectory…
‘she’ encourages ‘me’ to take necessary risks n to not b scared, while ‘me’ keeps on preaching ‘she’ about hallowed intent n d sanctified spirit ritual…

When ‘me’ is putting efforts to preserve her innocence…
‘she’ keeps on fighting to win her existence…

I feel both are veracious. I go wordlessly wherever dey chauffeur.

1 comment:

  1. I think, this will hold good for all of us... wot say?

    ReplyDelete