Monday, September 14, 2009

...rain

O’ my lovely, lovely rain,
From where are you coming? Tell me, explain..
You are a virgin, you are so pure,
Shower your magic, don’t let it go wane...

O’ my lovely, lovely rain,
Purl into blood, embark in vein..
Filch bereavement, bestow life to cadaver
Pour pleasance in pulse, take all the pain…

O’ my lovely, lovely rain,
Take me to your origin, with you let me drain..
Sermon supernal connotation you have brought,
Edify my soul, aerify all bane…

O’ my lovely, lovely rain,
Touch me tenderly, let me go insane..
Drizzle mizzle me, make me go ooze
Pierce my heart, kiss mundane…

O’ my lovely, lovely rain,
Go to sess, go to sugarcane..
leave leaves coloured n flourish the flower,
Smear over soil, let it too gain…

O’ my lovely, lovely rain,
You have come on earth, visit every lane..
Let thicken your ecstasy throughout,
Go every abode, go every ane…

O’ my lovely, lovely rain..
From where are you coming? Tell me, explain…

3 comments: