Saturday, September 26, 2009

life of pheonix...


As a kid, walkin in crisscross lanes holdin my mom’s hand m thinking...

How does she always know where to go...

Never observing d obvious n going for lateral thoughts,

Can this reason my love for boring black forgetting all coruscant colors?

And I can recall my geometry teacher probing for simplest problems,


as that was the only way he could put me in trouble...

Being at steep inclination angle,

performing algebraic operations in the living mathematics,

I am twisting real statistic, converting simpler things into complex...

Evading to exist like Frog of the well,

preserving ashes, m breathing life of phoenix…

where different people use many names to call...

are dey looking for personnel or d names??

This was my choice n I still prefer to have this as my pick…

chauffeuring on one way streak with no U Turn,

I will live n die and live again n die again till infinity…

knitting the daydreams in my own never land i believe,

Itinerary to tranquility is in tiding thoughts...

looking at hurrying vegetation outside my taxi window,

writing soliloquy, hurricane wavering in mind m thinking again,

locomoting around globe without any locus, covering areas of polygonal cosmos,

gaining experience of an idiot y don I get lost…

or I am already???

No comments:

Post a Comment