Friday, September 18, 2009

GoAway



Cant u see,
I don treasure u any more…
so, why don u go away?
yes, its true…
u been wid me in all ma lonely times,
its only u who kept me moving,
u were ma words wen I count speak
u were so reflexive alws,
I do appreciate yor concern…
I too hv loved u rough, u been so private…
but now, hv got so much of u,
dat m not a buff as before…
so, y don u leave?
u been wid me for a long now,
hv u seen me cryin for centuries??
m not a sentient any more…
its ur luv to me dat has left me numb…
yes, I don cherish yor being any more.. .
So, O’ Pain!!!
GO AWAY,
I don acknowledge u any more…
you r not an unpleasant feel anymore…
u can whip me no longer…
don u lure me of disambiguation,
don u pervert yor subsistence,
now, leave me alone…
n heal someone else' wounds...

2 comments:

  1. Nice One..Keep it up sis..I am sure you will be th poet in future..:-)

    ReplyDelete